Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Nothing Like Us - Thalico Song-Fic


Lately I've been thinkin',
Thinkin' bout what we had,
I know it was hard,
It was all that we knew, yeah

Lately I've been thinking. About what we had. How you used to sit on my lap. How we kissed for the first time. How you would electrocuted me without no reason. How you would shrieked when I called my zombie army. How we gaze the star. How I rest my head on your lap. How you hold my hands. How you smiled. How I would like to hide aegis. And how desperate you looked like. How I would heal your wounds by kissing it. It was hard to forget. But it was all that we knew.

Have you been drinkin'?
To take all the pain away,
I wish that I could give you what you deserve...

Have you been drinking like you used to do to take your pain away? I wish I could rewind the time to give what you deserve.

'Cause nothing can ever,
Ever replace you.
Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah.

I swear by River Styx that nothing can ever replace you. You left an empty hole that only you that can fill it. Nothing can make tingles on my toe or butterfly on my stomach like you do. Nothing and no one can make me feel like you do.

You'd know there's no one
I can relate to,
I know we won't find a love that's so true...

There's no one I can relate to. I know we won't find a love that's so true like us.

There's nothing like us,
There's nothing like you and me,
Together through the storm.

Because nothing like us. Nothing as perfect as ours. Nothing can make it through our fight. But we can made it up.

There's nothing like us,
There's nothing like you and me,
Together, oh

There's nothing like us. Nothing like you and me. Nothing like you and me could be together like this.

I gave you everything, babe,
Everything I had to give.
Girl, why would you push me away? yeah

I gave you everything, I had to give. I gave you my love. But you broke it. Why would you push me away.

Lost in confusion,
Like an illusion,
You know I'm used to making your day...

You leave me lost in confusion. It was hard to believe. I'm used to making you smile. I'm used to hug you. I'm used to hold your hand. I'm used to protect you. I'm used to making your day.

But that is the past now,
We didn't last now,
I guess that this is meant to be, yeah...

But that is the past now. We didn't last now. I guess that this is meant to be. A son of the lord of the underworld and a daughter of the lord of sky wasn't a match.  Even if I still hope so.

Tell me, was it worth it?
We were so perfect.
But, baby, I just want you to see...

But tell me was it worth it? Because we were so perfect together. I just want you to see.

There's nothing like us,
There's nothing like you and me,
Together through the storm.

Because nothing can compared to us. Nothing could break us. We made it together through the bad time.

There's nothing like us,
There's nothing like you and me,
Together, oh

Nothing like us, together.

There's nothing like us,
There's nothing like you for me,
Together through the storm.

Because nothing like you for me. You're my downfall. No one thought we'll make up after our fight.

There's nothing like us,
There's nothing like you and me,
Together, oh...

Nothing like us. Nothing like you and me. Nothing can beat Thalico

I'll come back for you. No matter what happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie