Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Favorite Twitter Crushy Quotes

@ihatequotes: Don't fall in love with someone who says the right things. Fall in love with someone who does the right things.

@ItsFunnyLife: Roses are red, violets are blue. I’m using my hand, but I’m thinking of you.

@reIatable: I'm tired of being without you.

@reIatable: I love being alone, but I hate being lonely.

@damnitstrue: It's always nice to have someone in your life that makes you smile even when they're not around.

@damnitstrue: It's always nice to have someone in your life that makes you smile even when they're not around.

@damnitstrue: I just want someone who will stay in my life so I won't have to worry about another goodbye.

@Crushtagram: Crush, I always smile whenever I remember the first time you caught my eye.

@Crushtagram: Crush, I always smile whenever I remember the first time you caught my eye.

@dailyteenwords: Once I care about you, I really care, I never stop.



That's all for now i'll update later

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie